Tea For Life
- Free Shipping on orders $75+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is not just another herbal tea. This is a tea with purpose, with action and with 100% organic herbal ingredients.
One of the main features of this tea is that 1 tsp is all you need all day!
Directions: Just add 1 tsp of the herb to your tea making vessel. Pour hot water over it and steep. Drink it down (yum yum). Now, add more hot water over the same herbs. Let it steep. Drink it down (yum yum). Do it again.
Because of the roots and berries present in this tea, it will continue to release its healthy goodness all day. Don't worry if it gets cold, that's no problem. Keep drinking!
There are different types of herbal tea.
1. Tea Bags. These are fine, easy to use and good in a pinch.
2. Commercially sold herbal teas from the big players. Often these teas are made using factory made flavourings to ensure you get a sweet, and flavourful tea more so than a tea for health & healing.
3. Tea made properly by people and companies who know their herbs and with a desire to make your life better. We're in this category!
One thing we aren't allowed to do is make medical claims for this tea. So we won't. We can however share with you all the benefits of the herbs we've combined to make up this Tea For Life.
Studied as separate herbs, here's a list of all their benefits:
- Adrenal Support
- Anti Inflammatory
- Anti Oxidant
- Bone, Muscle & Joint Health
- Cell Regeneration
- Energy Boosting
- Immune Boosting
- Improved Digestion
- Liver Cleansing
- Kidney Support
- Stress Reducing
- Nutritive (containing vitamins A, C, D & K plus Calcium, Iron, Magnesium & Potassium)
- Reduces Blood Sugar
- Weight Loss
It's seriously good Tea. Try drinking it for a week and feel the difference the Tea of Life makes!
Organic Lemongrass, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Nettles, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Licorice Root & Schisandra Berries.
Cautions: If you are on any medications or have a medical condition please ask your primary health provider if this tea is a fit for you.
It's always beneficial to take a break from your herbs. So drink for 1 month. Then take two weeks off (Maybe try our Happy Tea :) Then resume with the Tea For Life.