French Pink Clay
- Free Shipping on orders $75+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
French Pink Clay is a wonderful base to make your own face masks.
French Pink Clay is the mildest of all the facial clays. Perfect for use with oily, normal, sensitive and mature skin types.
French Clays attach themselves to oil, bacteria, and impurities to leave skin feeling cleansed, clarified, and balanced. They nourish and replenish your skin’s moisture, enhance its function, promote regeneration of cells, minimize the appearance of enlarged pore, repair damage, revitalize dull, dry, and tired skin, and reduce chance of congestion that leads to breakouts.
Soothing Face Mask Recipe:
- Wash face as usual.
- Combine 1 Tbsp Pink Clay with 1.5 tbsp of water.
- Add 1 tsp of jojoba oil (or other face specific carrier oils) to form a paste.
- Add more water or oil until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add 1-2 drops of Lavender, Rose, Chamomile or Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Apply thinly to the skin and leave for about 10 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water (best to use a warm washcloth).
- Floral water, aloe vera gel or honey can be substituted for water.
Comes in a clear bottle with silver screw cap lid.