Frankincense is one of the most powerful Essential Oil, that's why we call it the King of Oils.
All Frankincense is steam distilled from the resin of a Boswellia Tree. These trees grow in the wild and are never sprayed with chemicals, there's no need. So technically ALL Frankincense in Organic.
What makes this a certified Organic Frankincense is that the entire process from collection of resin from the tree, drying of resin, steam distillation, storage and transportation of the finished product has been carefully tracked to ensure it has never come into contact with any chemicals or harmful products.
Known as Boswellia carterii variety of Frankincense Essential Oil comes from Somalia and has been used in healing medicine for centuries. This oil is steam distilled from the tree resin and has an aroma that is earthy, deep, woodsy with a hint of citrus. A wonderful oil that is called for in almost every circumstance!
Carterii is the Frankincense we tend to use for Arthritis, Deep Body Healing, Inflammation and Skin Care.
You'll probably find that the more you use it, the more you'll love it. Here's a summarized list of the benefits of Frankincense carterii.
- Reducing Inflammation
- Osteoarthritis & Arthritis
- Treating scars/burns
- Respiratory issues
- Cell regeneration (especially beneficial when used on aging skin)
- Sleep Aid
- Mental balance
- Meditative Practice
- Reduces the appearance of scars & stretch marks.
- Promotes healing in blemishes, cuts, and scrapes.
A few quick ways to use Frankincense Essential Oil:
- Make an Anti Aging Face Oil: Add 5 drops Frankincense, 5 drops Geranium and 3 drops Lavender to 30ml (1oz) of Apricot Kernal Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil or Sw Almond Oil. Apply to face morning and night.
- Inhalation: Elevate the spirit and calm the mind for meditative breathing practices by placing 1-2 drops on the palms of your hands, rubbing them together then inhaling with palms flat to your face.
- Diffuser: Frankincense is a wonderful oil to add to the diffuser. It combines perfectly with all Flower Oils like Geranium, Lavender, Neroli, Rose and Ylang Ylang. It also pairs with fruits like Bergamot and Orange and with Grasses like Lemongrass and Vetiver.
Comes in a 10ml amber glass bottle with dropper.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Highly concentrated, dilute properly before use. Keep away from eyes & mucous membranes.