One of the most powerful essential oils, Frankincense is known as the King of Essential Oils. This variety of Frankincense comes from India and has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. This oil is steam distilled from the tree resin and has an aroma that is earthy, deep, woodsy with a hint of citrus. A classic. It is an oil you keep beside Tea Tree and Lavender for must haves in the medicine cabinet. You'll probably find that the more you use it, the more you'll love it. Here's a summarized list of the benefits of Frankincense serrata.
- Reducing Inflammation (greatly)
- Osteoarthritis & Arthritis
- Treating scars/burns
- Respiratory issues
- Cell regeneration (especially beneficial when used on aging skin)
- Sleep Aid
- Mental balance
- Meditative Practice
- Reduces the appearance of scars & stretch marks.
- Promotes healing in blemishes, cuts, and scrapes.
A few quick ways to use Frankincense:
- Shower time: Add 1 – 2 drops on a washcloth, rub onto your skin during your final rinse of a hot shower for a quick steam bath. Uplifting, calming and balancing. A perfect way to begin or end your day.
- Inhalation: Elevate the spirit and centre the mind for meditative breathing practices by placing 1-2 drops on the palms of your hands, rubbing them together then inhaling with palms flat to your face.
Comes in a 10ml amber glass bottle with dropper.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Highly concentrated, dilute properly before use. Keep away from eyes & mucous membranes.