Good for all skin types, from dry to oily.Jojoba is actually a wax more than an oil, and mimics the natural oil of our skin. This makes it non clogging and easily absorbed. It is wonderful to add to everyones skin care routine. Good for dry to oily skin. It's a deep nourishing oil which is wonderful for dry skin. It calms the red, sensitive skin and it mimics the body's own sebum and so dissolves build up around acne.
Jojoba has an infinite shelf life, but always keep oils in a dark, cool place.Blending: When making your own base oil for essential oils to be used topically we usually don't use 100% Jojoba Oil (unless it's natural perfume). It's a bit more viscous, making it a heavier oil. Blend your Jojoba with any other carrier oil for added benefits. Jojoba literally doesn't go bad, so it also extends the shelf life of other carrier oils. In a blend use: 10% - 50% of Jojoba Oil
- Anti Inflammatory (can be used in blend for arthritis, pain or injury).
- Acne (it regulates and dissolves sebum build up on skin).
- Anti Aging (Amazing deep nourishing oil, gives skin a healthy glow, slows new lines from forming).
- Dry Scalp and Hair (nourishes skin and hair follicles, used in hair growth blends)
- Make-Up Removal
- Reduce Redness, great for Rosacea, Irritated & Sensitive Skin.
- Loaded with Vit E and Vit B Complex