Direct inhalation of Pure Essential Oils is one of the most therapeutic and safest ways to use them. It just takes 6 Steps to put it together and start inhaling. The naturally occuring compounds in the essential oils get absorbed into your body and you'll feel and even taste the EO's when inhaling. You'll feel them coat your nasal cavity and throat. Usually the effects are immediate or soon after inhaling.
Which Essential Oils you choose to inhale is up to you. Just make sure the are 100% Pure Essential Oils.
It's common in these CoVid Days that we are looking for oils that have strong AntiViral and Antibacterial properties, also oils that boost your Immune System or oils for dealing with Seasonal Allergies.
Now, since there are always exceptions to the rule. Please read the disclaimers before using an inhaler.
- Inhaling essential oils is not a replacement for prescriptions or Doctors orders. Please follow all the government advice for washing hands, keeping hands away from your face, social distancing and staying home unless it is essential.
- If you have a medical condition please consult with your doctor before inhaling essential oils.
- Please do not use the inhaler for children under 10yrs of age.
OK. Disclaimers out of the way. Here's how you use your inhaler:
1. Lay Out Pieces of Personal Inhaler and a Bottle of Pure Essential Oil
Your Inhaler comes in 4 pieces:
- Cover tube
- Inhaler tube (has breathing holes on the end)
- End Cap
2. Add Essential Oils To The Sponge
- Lay your sponge on a hard surface.
- Add 3-4 drops of your essential oils to the sponge.
- If you do this on a hard surface you can roll the sponge in the excess EO, not wasting a drop.
- In this photo we're using our Vital Health Pure Essential Oil Blend. It's similar in composition to 'Thieves' or 'On Guard', but with the added antiviral properties of Oregano, Tea Tree & Thyme. It's aroma is easy to like, spicy & clean and packed with AntiViral & Antibacterial properties.
3. Add Sponge to Inhaler
- Now that your sponge is loaded with Essential Oils, slide it into the inhaler tube.
- The Inhaler tube is the one with breathing holes on the end.
4. Screw in / Snap on Cap
- Normally the cap just screws on the end of the Inhaler Tube. We have had times that the screw on didn't work and we've had to snap it into place.
- This will keep the sponge securely in the tube.
5. Slide Into the Protective Case
- Now slide the inhaler into the protective case.
- This will keep the inhaler clean, and keep the aroma sealed in when not in use.
- Making your own label for the inhaler is suggested. Record what EO's are in there.
- Hold inhaler to the base of your nostrils while you plug the opposite nostril. Inhale deeply. Remove and take a regular breathe. Repeat on same nostril.
- Change sides and do the same with the other nostril.
You can feel the essential oils through your nasal cavity, into your throat and lungs. By inhaling, you've safely absorbed the oils into your body. The beniftis vary between oils. If you feel any discomfort, stop using immediately.