Just shake, spray and breathe.
We call it quick fix aromatherapy because it's simple and effective. Literally a quick fix using uncomplicated aromatherapy.
Here's why our Aromatherapy Misters are so awesome:
- The base of our misters contain natural ingredients that make your skin feel super soft and hydrated.
- We use witch hazel, vegetable glycerin, pure natural water and of course pure essential oils.
Super Easy to Use
- Come in a 125ml aluminum bottle with spray tops.
- Room and body spray you can use anywhere.
- Close your eyes and spray on your face, or spray the air and walk into it.
- When you breathe in, feel the way the essential oils change your body’s moods & emotions. It's truly amazing.
Stress relieving essential oils that will leave you feeling relaxed, calm & uplifted.
- Peppermint, Lavender, Fennel and Roman Chamomile are all oils that are universally enjoyed.
- Helps bring relaxation and calmness that is not sleepy, but energetic and happy.
- Use at the office or home when you have a lot to do and need to breathe deeply.
- Great for a family or work space.
Help calm those wild moods and emotions.
- The Bitchy Babe Aromatherapy Mister contains the hormone balancing and feel good essential oils of Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot and Grapefruit.
- Women tend to take on so much both in our physical life and in our emotional life. This spray is designed to balance the female hormones and moods to leave you feeling ‘calm, cool & collected’.
- Great for use in the home, office or car. It has a florally citrus aroma.
Relax & drift into a soothing slumber.
- The Dream Weaver is a sleepy spray and is perfect for the young and old alike. We do find that the Dream Weaver is our preferred sleepy product for anyone under 20 years of age.
- With the essential oils of Lavender and Roman Chamomile the sedating scent is sure to please.
- Just Shake & Spray in the bedroom and on your pillow.
Indulge your senses and feel your soul come alive.
- Pure Ecstasy is a special spray. Firstly, it contains some Patchouli Essential Oil. That alone will make some people love this and some not. Patchouli is an essential oil that has no ‘grey area’, meaning you either love it or hate it.
- Evokes deep emotion, a rich and sensual blend.
- It has a deep rich blend of essential oils including Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli & Frankincense.