Girls Night In Facial Steam and Masque
Treat your skin to the Girls Night In Facial Steam and Masque. Steam with the healing flowers of Lavender, Chamomile and Rose. Masque with the finest Rhassoul Clay (Morrocan Lava Clay). Facial steams are a “must-have” strategy in your skincare routine. Facial steams revitalize tired, dull-looking skin, open the pores allowing toxins and junk to release and they boost circulation which can help remove dark circles and tighten sagging skin. Using a face masque can help hydrate skin, remove excess oils and help improve the appearance of your pores. Steaming:
- Boil 2 - 3 cups of water. Pour the dried herbs into the pot.
- Bring pot to your pre-arranged safe, flat area.
- Lean yourself slowly over the pot, keeping a comfortable distance from the steam and breathing easily.
- Place face about 30cm or 12 inches from bowl with towel over head to keep the steam in.
- After 5-10 min you will actually be able to feel the dirt and oil on your face that has escaped from your pores.
- Mix the clay with 4 Tbsp of steaming water or until desired consistency.
- Spread over face.
- Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Use washcloth and warm water to rinse.